Github user jdanekrh commented on the pull request:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/commit/dc41f3ca491e96e199290a225fdaa07ac05d66df#commitcomment-27446032

    In
artemis-server/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/core/server/impl/ActiveMQServerImpl.java:
    In
artemis-server/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/core/server/impl/ActiveMQServerImpl.java
 on line 2862:
    bq. If you want to flag coverity issues in code suggest raising it as
sepate jira and issue

    I am usually doing that, after I've investigated and decided it is a real
issue. I am subscribed to the daily Coverity email, which includes any new
items it found since the previous day. (With the day boundary at 20:00 CET.)
This time I decided to try to go to the commits and try to "move the
investigative burden" onto the authors, just to see what happens... Also, the
Boolean comparisons seemed clear cut.

    This one is not a clear cut, I must admit. If I do investigate it and think
it is a real problem, I will report it.

---