GitHub user clebertsuconic opened a pull request:

    ARTEMIS-1675 Adding --safe option on print-data

    This is good when you are a customer and an artemis engineer (e.g. me) asks
your journal print-data but you can't do it because that would expose your
user's data. If you do artemis data print --safe, that will only expose the
journal structure without exposing user's data and eliminate any liability
between the engineer and users.

    $ git pull https://github.com/clebertsuconic/activemq-artemis ARTEMIS-1675

    https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/1861.patch

    This closes #1861

----
commit 5c61420c6964924a64d68bdcbf8ce9c8480f0163