I don’t think so.  We don’t stream large messages in AMQP yet. We just
convert them as a single chunk. It should work as long as you have memory.

Netty uses native buffers.  So there is a chance this could crash when OME.

The other issue I saw on users list seems a blocker and I will be looking
on that.

Clebert Suconic