GitHub user stanlyDoge opened a pull request:

    ARTEMIS-1805 fix for broker operations in hawtio

    There are two operations, which causes an error while selected in hawtio
console under broker/operations. Adding @Operation annotation to these methods
fixes an error, but methods are exposed and I am not 100% sure that is correct.
I also unified capitalized first letter of methods description.

    $ git pull https://github.com/stanlyDoge/activemq-artemis ARTEMIS-1805

    https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/2013.patch

    This closes #2013

----
commit 59f91f4c2e79777e40e5b220c0fad8faf63437e5
Author: Stanislav Knot <sknot@...>
Date:   2018-04-13T09:20:20Z

    ARTEMIS-1805 fix for broker operations in hawtio

----

---