GitHub user stanlyDoge opened a pull request:

    ARTEMIS-1812 fix for missing (core) messages after master kill (HA)

    When I try to send some core messages to slave broker (master is dead),
messages are lost. Debug console says "Couldn't find any bindings for
address=TEST.foo". By digging into code, I think this is the spot, which is
responsible for this bug:
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/artemis-server/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/core/postoffice/impl/PostOfficeImpl.java#L832

    I have tried to create queue with default values here. It fixes the bug,
but i am afraid it can create much more new bugs. Git blame says
@clebertsuconic and @jbertram could know more about this. Can you guys please
approve/disprove this fix? If it is ok, please do not merge, I would like to
bring some test for this and delete comments. Thank you.

    $ git pull https://github.com/stanlyDoge/activemq-artemis ARTEMIS-1812

    https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/2020.patch

    This closes #2020

----
commit 688397ea74897d5ad49d4694a74c14849148b8de
Author: Stanislav Knot <sknot@...>
Date:   2018-04-16T13:46:22Z

    ARTEMIS-1812 fix for missing (core) messages after master kill (HA)

----

---