Github user clebertsuconic commented on the issue:

    @TomasHofman  Kudos.. really nice...

    i have done some tweaking though.. I'm removing TransportConstantsV2 and
adding those properties directly on the Utility.. the TransportConstantsV2 name
would be confusing and people would think that's the newest version to be
used...

    I have also split your commit into 2.. one for the tests and one for the
fix... but I kept you the authorship.

    I'm merging these myself as I don't see a point on going back and forth
asking you to make these chagnes as I have them already...

    I will apologize in advance as I'm pushing I change I made into your commit
(removing the V2 class) but the github would be simpler if I amended my change
into yours.. consider it like I have asked you to make the change and it's been
done..

    I'm merging it now.. but please check if you see anything wrong after I
merged it.

---