I see there are some updates retargetting JIRA version at 2.5.1 from
2.6.0. I think the changes on master are now more suited to the
release being versioned as 2.6.0. There are plenty of changes in the
time since 2.5.0 that would have suited 2.5.x releases, but there
seems to be enough others in there now that might better fit a 2.6.0
due to adding new functionality etc.

Thoughts?

Robbie