Github user franz1981 commented on the issue:

    @RaiSaurabh We have an [hacking
guide](https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/code.html)
that explain:

    > When you commit your changes you will need to supply a commit message. We
follow the 50/72 git commit message format. An ActiveMQ Artemis commit message
should be formatted in the following manner:

    > Add the ARTEMIS JIRA (if one exists) followed by a brief description of
the change in the first line. This line should be limited to 50 characters.
    > Insert a single blank line after the first line.
    > Provide a detailed description of the change in the following lines,
breaking paragraphs where needed. These lines should be wrapped at 72
characters.
    > An example correctly formatted commit message:
    >
    >   ARTEMIS-123 Add new commit msg format to README
    >
    >   Adds a description of the new commit message format as well as examples
    >   of well formatted commit messages to the README.md.  This is required
    >   to enable developers to quickly identify what the commit is intended to
    >   do and why the commit was added.

---