GitHub user franz1981 opened a pull request:

    ARTEMIS-1977 ASYNCIO can reduce sys-calls to retrieve I/O events

    On LibAIO is possible to retrieve the I/O completion
    events without using io_getevents sys-calls by reading
    the user-space ring buffer used by the kernel to store them.
    This commit include another optimization to avoid
    calling a method to obtain the buffers address, saving
    safepoint polls, a method call and implicit instance of
    checks performed.

    $ git pull https://github.com/franz1981/activemq-artemis
user_space_io_getevents

    https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/2178.patch

    This closes #2178

----
commit 77e577f40b8993729f6b9c357a1276f6bf930571