On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 10:05 AM, Christopher Shannon <
christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> The AMQP issue has been resolved and I re-created the ActiveMQ 5.15.5
> release and it's ready for another vote.
>
> The list of resolved issues is here:
> projectId=12311210&version=12343307
>
> You can get the release artifacts here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.5/
>
> Maven repository is at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1168/
>
> Source tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=
> e411ed4af0fbbae3706c5941f6c84a5722d40361
>
> Please vote to approve this release.  The vote will remain open for 72
> hours.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.5
> [ ] -1 (provide specific comments)
>
> Here's my +1

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Checked license files in source using mvn apache-rat:check
* Built from source and ran smoke tests
* Used staged artefacts to test that the previous AMQP regression is fixed.
* Ran binary broker and tested some functionality

Tim Bish