I will have to postpone to Monday...

I have started working on a compatibility issue between 1.5 and 2.x
that I want to make sure before we release.

Meanwhile: I have cut a master git report, where I added a XREF of
commits on 2.6.x

this is a current list I just cut of master versus 2.6.x, starting at
the mergebase between 2.6.x and master:


^^ This will be helpful to show any missing commits between the two
branches. if anyone sees anything missing on 2.6.x let me know please.
On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 10:45 AM Clebert Suconic
<clebert.suco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been cherry-picking everything that makes sense from master into 
> 2.6.x...
> I want to have a release cut on Friday/10th. I will start cutting it
> on Thurstday the 9th afternoon so the vote is sent Friday Morning (US
> EST time)
> If you are aware of any blockers for the 2.6.x.. please let me know.
> --
> Clebert Suconic

Clebert Suconic

Reply via email to