I will have to postpone to Monday...

I have started working on a compatibility issue between 1.5 and 2.x
that I want to make sure before we release.

Meanwhile: I have cut a master git report, where I added a XREF of
commits on 2.6.x

this is a current list I just cut of master versus 2.6.x, starting at
the mergebase between 2.6.x and master:

https://clebertsuconic.github.io/2.6.x-gap.html

^^ This will be helpful to show any missing commits between the two
branches. if anyone sees anything missing on 2.6.x let me know please.

--
Clebert Suconic