I would like for a new 2.6.x first...

there are a few failures on master now that needs to be fixed.

I thought about doing it next week.. but there's the American
thanksgiving holiday next week.. and I'm feeling too lazy on this
season :)

say.. lets plan for a 2.6.x release the monday after thanksgiving
(That is Dec 3rd).. and a release from master first week of Jan. (or
earlier depending on how fast we fix those issues).

WDYT?

--
Clebert Suconic