GitHub user wy96f opened a pull request:

    ARTEMIS-2213 don't expire critical component in the case of clock back drift

    In our production cluster some brokers crashed. There is nothing unusual in
the dump stack. After digging into code, we found component was incorrectly
expired. When clock drifted back, left time was less than enter time. If the
component was not entered in default 120000ms, it would be expired and server
was halted.

    $ git pull https://github.com/wy96f/activemq-artemis
incorrectly_expire_criticalcomponent

    https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/2481.patch

    This closes #2481

----
commit ca7cce59592a856dcf8438ff1fec7f7ae18d9e09
Author: yang wei <wy96fyw@...>
Date:   2018-12-25T07:18:52Z

    ARTEMIS-2213 don't expire critical component in the case of clock back drift

----

---