GitHub user michaelandrepearce opened a pull request:

    V2 196

    @franz1981 an alternative so we don't have to have a copy of
CopyOnWriteArrayList, it does mean on add or remove consumer we have to invoke
toArray which causes a copy, but this is not on hot path, so i think we should
be good, and avoids us having to clone a jvm class.

    $ git pull https://github.com/michaelandrepearce/activemq-artemis V2-196

    https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/2490.patch

    This closes #2490

----
commit d731ffe7288cb857fef1b97deff4b7dc18aeb6d7
Author: Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pearce@...>
Date:   2018-12-31T13:22:02Z

    ARTEMIS-196 Implement Consumer Priority

    Add consumer priority support
    Includes refactor of consumer iterating in QueueImpl to its own logical
class, to be able to implement.
    Add OpenWire JMS Test - taken from ActiveMQ5
    Add Core JMS Test
    Add AMQP Test
    Add Docs

commit b0c775840fc98b5d3f5f3485802de3270c614d9a
Author: Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pearce@...>
Date:   2019-01-05T09:48:24Z

    Extract

----