Github user CNNJYB commented on the issue:

    > This had a specific purpose so we ignore deleted or completed pages, so
we shouldnt be getting the message position.

    > As per comment in code.
    >
    > ```
    >         // any deleted or complete page will be ignored on the
moveNextPage, we will just keep going
    > ```
    > Is there visible bug that needs addressing? We shouldnt just be changing
code, without a specific testable bug we're trying to resolve.

    > This had a specific purpose so we ignore deleted or completed pages, so
we shouldnt be getting the message position.

    > As per comment in code.
    >
    > ```
    >         // any deleted or complete page will be ignored on the
moveNextPage, we will just keep going
    > ```
    > Is there visible bug that needs addressing? We shouldnt just be changing
code, without a specific testable bug we're trying to resolve.

    If some pages have not been deleted (tb consumes these messages, ta has not
consumed yet), CursorIterator:moveNext is called during queue depage. These
messages will be traversed again. Especially during
CursorProviderget:getPageCache, it takes time to readPage, if pages are not in
the softCache collection.

---