For the NOTICE, the date needs updating, the name should probably
reference that its for the NMS API,  the header is just junk and
should be removed.
The LICENCE file is seemingly full of a host of detail for
Java-specific things that I doubt are shipped as part of the NMS API
source release. It should reference only things relevent to the
archive contents.

I'm also seeing oddness around some dirs in the src archive (e.g.
test/nms-api-test/bin/Debug and test/nms-api-test/obj/Debug) that upon
extraction I dont have permission to. Viewing in the zip content
listing suggests has further subdirs for different framework versions.
Are these expected to be restricted like this, or present at all?
(First time reviewing an NMS

Robbie