So far as I know the published website is based only on the git repo
now, and the old svn repo would have no effect on it. Looking at
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/ suggests that is true as
theres no signof 5.15.10 files, so I think your PR needs to include
those changes also. I'm surprised you could still commit in the old
repo dir actually.

Robbie