So as I said, I'm sending Disposition frame "amqp:disposition:list"
with Accepted state "amqp:accepted:list". My assumption is that the broker
should reply with the same, once the message is
successfully acknowledged (aka removed from queue). Currently, AmqpNetLite
sends dispositions is a fire-and-forget manner (sth like qpid-jms does
with jms.forceAsyncAcks enabled) which isn't particularly safe, as the
client cannot be sure that its disposition was processed.

For more context -->
https://github.com/Azure/amqpnetlite/issues/367#issuecomment-517421722