I think it makes sense to just wait until next week, there are still
probably some cleanups to be made.

E.g I have just tidied up (lifted the commits from then deleted) the
secondary main branch just created, and will now raise an INFRA JIRA
to have the default renamed to main like all the others done
previously, and hopefully that can be completed before you return.