On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 at 21:54, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.27.1 release
>

> This is a bug fix release,
>
> I would like to highlight these 3 bug fixes:
>
> - AMQP Large Message over Bridges were broken
> - Rollback of massive transactions would take a long time to process
> - Improvements to auto-create and auto-delete queues.
>
> For a full release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12352610&projectId=12315920
>

> Ths git commit report is here:
> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.27.1
>

> Source and binary distributions can be found here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.27.1/
>

> The Maven repository is here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1266
>
> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
> https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>

> The source tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.27.1
>

> I will update the website after the vote has passed.
>

> [ ] +1 approve this release
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>

> Here's my +1 (binding)
>

> --
> Clebert Suconic

+1

I checked things out as follows:
- Verified the signature and checksum files.
- Checked for LICENCE and NOTICE files in the archives.
- Checked licence headers in the source archive by running:
  "mvn apache-rat:check"
- Ran the new "artemis upgrade <instance>" from the 2.27.1 binary against a
  standard broker instance created using the 2.26.0 binary archive, upgrading
  it to be a 2.27.1 instance instead, started it and ran the Qpid JMS 2.1.0
  HelloWorld example against it.
- Ran the Qpid JMS 2.1.0 HelloWorld against a 2.27.1 broker instance that
  was created using the 2.27.1 binary archive originally.
- Ran the source build and the AMQP integration tests on JDK 11 with:
  "mvn clean install -DskipTests && cd tests/integration-tests/ && mvn
-Ptests -Dtest=org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.amqp.**
test"

Robbie