Are you sure you need to do that?

routing is so optimized right now... if you don't use transactions, a
single consumer, all that's happening is just sending straight to a
consumer.

If you start adding multiple consumers, than routing will probably
need some extra work to do, but other than that is pretty optimized
right now.

--
Clebert Suconic