Please send your question to the ActiveMQ "users" list at
us...@activemq.apache.org. This is the "dev" list and is for folks working
directly on an ActiveMQ code-base as noted on the website [1].

Also, when you send your question to the ActiveMQ users list please
elaborate on what you mean by serialization/deserialization in this
context. Thanks!

Justin

[1] https://activemq.apache.org/contact