On the lack of Issues tab, though it doesnt seem to have been too much
of an issue so far, we could certainly improve that by ensuring each
repo README always covers how to raise things (or just links to the
website page that covers it; I think some repos already do). Plus,
opening Discussions again might be a suitable alternative for many of
the things that get raised as issues but are actually just questions.