Personally, some of the questions I have on the subject before going
forward on providing support for this is: AGE is an extension of Postgres,
so should our containers include Postgres in them to avoid dependencies.
Furthermore, would that affect users' ability to use other extensions, such
as TimeScaleDB, in these environments

About package all in one including PG? This depends on your distribution
strategy, and of course, take into account Apache's distribution
constraints [1]. If you could not find your distribution repo or package
manager such as snap, we should seriously discuss it.

[1] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/distribution.html

Josh Innis <joshin...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月19日周五 上午6:24写道:

--
Best Regards :-)