Dear everyone and @all mentors,
@vongosling

I just want to make some clarifications about this visualization tool for
Apache AGE.

We are not looking to propose a new sub-project and what we need is just
another repository for visualization tool inside the same project.

We believe it is better to have a separate repository and not add it to our
existing incubator-age repository to have independent release cycles and avoid
any dependencies regarding the releases.

These are examples from other Apache incubating projects where they have
separate repositories for their sub-projects/tools, including drivers, UI, etc.

**https://github.com/apache/incubator-ponymail-foal
**https://github.com/apache/incubator-yunikorn-k8shim
**https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx-apps

I strongly believe that having a visualization tool will benefit our users and
make a better user experience while working with Apache AGE. I have experience
working with Graph databases, where a visualization tool significantly impacted
the experience while analyzing and processing my data.

@all mentors, please advise.