Thank you to anyone who contributed to this discussion. I would like to
finalize the committer requirements guideline based on the discussions from
this thread.

Please following find the requirements:

1-Continuous contributions to AGE:
Committers should have a decent amount, at least 4 continuous monthly
engagement and contributions (fixing bugs, writing documentation, answering
community questions) to AGE either by contributing on GitHub Repos,
documentation and mailing list, etc

2-Quality of contributions:
Well tested, well-designed, following Apache AGE coding standards, and simple
patches.

3-Community involvement:
Committers should support the development and advancement of AGE in different
areas. They should also be active on the dev and user list and help mentor
newer contributors and users. They should also be involved in the design road
map discussions with a professional and diplomatic approach even if there is a
disagreement.

I will keep this discussion open for couple more days, and if no objections, I
will close and publish the requirement on the AGE website.

Best regards,
Eya