+1 for the 0.11-RC3 release,

Followings are working without an issue,
1. Airavata-in-5-minutes with binary package
2. Advanced-workflow-samples with binary package
3. Airavata-in-10-minutes with binary package
4. Ran a maven clean repo build with test on 0.11-RC tag

Used .tar.gz distributions of server and xbaya.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,