Hi All,

I am fixing AIRAVATA-1471 to create separate distributions for all the Thrift
services in Airavata so that we can run all in separate JVMs and dockerize
(www.docker.com) the servers. In this exercise, i found we don’t have client
stubs for several components in separate artifacts like Orchestrator Client is
part of Orcherstrator Service, GFAC client is part of Orcherstator-Core,
Workflow server and client is part of Airavata API server and client. To be
consistent with API server and reduce maven dependency tree, i am going to
create airavata— <component>—stubs package and add the component client to that
project. I need to move the code and changed dependencies etc. Please let me
know if there are any objections. If not i will go ahead tomorrow and make the
change and commit them after testing.

Thanks
Raminder