Just to clarify further, there are two kinds of projects … one is a research
project under which many experiments can be collected. On the organization of
users side,
there may be a project under which many users can be grouped lead by a PI (
principal investigator). Perhaps this distinction should be maintained when a
Gateway is considered. Each user may have multiple research projects. Each PI
may have several collaborators using the project (resource) allocation. All
these need to be tracked for the Gateway, PI and the individual users.

Thanks,
Sudhakar.