GSoC students,

Any volunteers to pick this thread?

Currently Airavata uses Apache derby as a default database and for quick start
tutorials and production usage, we recommend switching to MySQL. Similarly,
Embedded Zookeeper is used as default and for production usage starting a
zookeeper cluster is recommended.

Similarly can we use Apache QPid as the embedded messaging implementation and
suggest to use RabbitMQ for production usage? We can have this switch in the
airavata-server.properties.

Volunteers please,

Suresh