Hi Pankaj,

You cannot do this out of the box now, but with some guidance you can easily
write a task to run  Dockerized application on a Mesos cluster, please use 0.16
for this. As Shameera explained this is a improvised architecture and any
contributions you will make will carry forward. Note: This will require you to
understand under the hood details of Airavata Architecture but I am sure you
will motivate others to work with you to speed it up.

Suresh