From: Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu<mailto:psa...@binghamton.edu>>
Date: Monday, March 21, 2016 at 5:17 PM
To: marpierc <marpi...@iu.edu<mailto:marpi...@iu.edu>>
Cc: "dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>"
<dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [GSoC Proposal] - Integrating Resource Information from Apache
Mesos with Apache Airavata’s Job Management Modules

Hi Marlon,
Here is the link that I have created.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qtFvg4-usT4D_1TDNBsQDFQGZIkH99ideYQ1T3HU9nY/edit?usp=sharing
The draft is created under the GSoC proposal site under Apache foundation with
the same title.

Thanks
Pankaj

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Pierce, Marlon