HI Marlon,
The instructions for the problem I was facing, are actually present in the
point 4, in the Configuration section in the
http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/WSO2-IS-Configuration/ but the
point 1 in the same section confused me because of which I created OAuth
client key and client secret for the super-tenant and did not create for
the tenant. So, rephrasing point 1 may help.
Also, I feel that the instructions which instruct that the tenant account
has to be requested from the Airavata team, via mailing list or HipChat can
be removed as I think now everyone is being encouraged to locally install
WSO2 IS and create tenant accounts.

Also, there are some typos in the WSO2-IS-Configuration documentation.