Hi Shameera,
Are you planning to submits jobs through Marathon framework or Airavata
itself? Is there any new framework module added to submits jobs to Mesos?
Marathon will keep on submitting the same job to cluster even after its
over or error out. Apache Aurora could be better option what do you think?
Also Aurora comes with its own executor which could be an advantage over
Marathon.

Thanks
Pankaj