Hi Dev,

Following is the updated code for create and launch experimnet that I am
working on -

https://gist.github.com/shubhamkr1/c89725d7853a28aaf41fca6cb831e052

But not sure why it gives error - projectid not set. I have explictly
provided projectid while create experiment object.

Full error -
[shubham@149-161-216-64 samples]$ python createAndLaunch.py
/home/shubham/Documents/airavata/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/airavata-python-sdk/src/main/resources/samples/
input1.com
No handlers could be found for logger "thrift.transport.sslcompat"
testProjNamecli_76b757fa-8d95-4910-944b-ac1f0f705407
experimentmodel :  testProjNamecli_76b757fa-8d95-4910-944b-ac1f0f705407
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "createAndLaunch.py", line 140, in <module>

create_and_launch_experiment(airavataClient,authz_token,gatewayID,appID,computeResourceName,username,projectid,experimentName,args.filepath)
  File "createAndLaunch.py", line 107, in create_and_launch_experiment
    experimentId =
airavataClient.createExperiment(authz_token,gatewayID,experimentModel)
  File "../lib/apache/airavata/api/Airavata.py", line 5294, in
createExperiment
    return self.recv_createExperiment()
  File "../lib/apache/airavata/api/Airavata.py", line 5313, in
recv_createExperiment
    raise x
thrift.Thrift.TApplicationException: Required field 'projectId' is unset!

Struct:ExperimentModel(experimentId:DO_NOT_SET_AT_CLIENTS, projectId:null,
gatewayId:shubhamtestbed,
experimentType:SINGLE_APPLICATION, userName:null, experimentName:Test
create and launch exp,
executionId:Gaussian_a39c4bad-2109-4262-899d-07ef52c54dc4,
experimentInputs:[InputDataObjectType(name:Input-File,
value:/home/shubham/Documents/airavata/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/airavata-python-sdk/
src/main/resources/samples/input1.com, type:URI, applicationArgument:,
standardInput:false, userFriendlyDescription:Gaussian input file specifying
desired calculation type, model chemistry, molecular system and other
parameters., metaData:, inputOrder:1, isRequired:true,
requiredToAddedToCommandLine:true,
 dataStaged:false, isReadOnly:false)],
experimentOutputs:[OutputDataObjectType(name:Gaussian-Application-Output,
value:Gaussian.log, type:URI,
 applicationArgument:, isRequired:true, requiredToAddedToCommandLine:true,
dataMovement:true, location:, searchQuery:, outputStreaming:false),
 OutputDataObjectType(name:Gaussian-Job-Standard-Error, value:,
type:STDERR, applicationArgument:, isRequired:true,
requiredToAddedToCommandLine:false,
 dataMovement:false, location:, searchQuery:, outputStreaming:false),
OutputDataObjectType(name:Gaussian-Job-Standard-Output, value:,
type:STDOUT,
 applicationArgument:, isRequired:true, requiredToAddedToCommandLine:false,
dataMovement:false, location:, searchQuery:, outputStreaming:false)])

Best,
Shubham