Hi Tinto,

May be a good contribution will be to create a getting started with Airavata
contributor documentation? :) Based on which school year you are in, you may be
interested in Google Sumer of Code.

Airavata’s backend core services are in java [1] and front end Django portal
uses vue.js so you should find something which matches your experience. If you
are serious in helping with contributor documentation, I will be happy to have
a call with you and brainstorm ideas.

Suresh