Hi Lahiru,

I echo Dimuthu’s comment. You have a good starting point, it will be nice if
you can cover how users can interact with the parsed data. Essentially adding
API access to the parsed metadata database and having proof of concept UI’s.
This task could be challenging as the queries are very data specific and
generalizing API access and building custom UI’s can be explanatory (less
defined) portions of your proposal.

Cheers,
Suresh