Hi Davis,

We’ve been using Vue.js as the frontend framework. You can see some examples of
how it is used in the “workspace” Django app [1].

To integrate Leaflet.js there are probably several projects that wrap Leaflet
as a Vue component, like this one [2]. Or you could wrap it yourself, like this
example [3], although it is probably better to use an existing project that has
wrapped Leaflet as a Vue component.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/airavata-django-portal/tree/master/django_airavata/apps/workspace/static/django_airavata_workspace/js
[2] https://github.com/brandonxiang/vueleaflet
[3] https://vuejs.org/v2/examples/select2.html

Thanks,

Marcus

On May 10, 2018, at 9:12 AM, Davis Joseph