From: Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2018 2:15 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Connect the seagrid-rich client to the new instance of the
Airavata server

Hi Karan,

It seems this warning message is thrown from
https://github.com/SciGaP/seagrid-rich-client/blob/102c2346e5c8f34bb1226e8270ce29b18ea49eea/src/main/java/org/seagrid/desktop/ui/login/controller/LoginController.java#L232.

Maybe you can debug that point and check what is the status and troubleshoot
from there onwards.

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 10:32 PM Kotabagi, Karan