Adding Isuru explicitly to the discussion

Good question. This is something that we need to properly evaluate the
margin of integration between Custos and general Airavata data models. I
agree that resources are not directly integrated with Custos but at some
point, Resource Service has to talk to Custos to check for the permissions
for accessing a particular resource. Based on current standing, I would say
resource backend will still talk to Airavata backend class and  within
Airavata backend, it will talk to Custos only to check for authorization.

Isuru has been doing a lot of exploration in this area and he might have a
better explanation than mine.

Thanks