Hi,

This looks interesting. This is a feature going into the controller of MFT.
And you have to define a new Transfer request type for scheduled transfers.
Basically it will affect to MFT Controller and MFT API modules. You should
have a deep understanding on how messages are processed in controller so I
suggest you to setup MFT locally and try out different transfers first.
Then you can send a design diagram with some text on how you are going to
do it and the timeline for that. Do you have an absolute deadline for this
project?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/airavata-mft/blob/master/controller/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/mft/controller/MFTController.java

Thanks