Hi Gopi,

Thanks for the interest. Globus and TUS are little complicated for a new
developer for MFT to try out as there are some complicated message paths in
both transports. I believe you can start with FTP and go through the pull
request process to understand basics of implementing a transport for MFT.
Then let's see what we can do on other transports. Will that work for you?

Thanks
Dimuthu