Can you summarize the suggested steps to register an onedrive resource in
MFT including registering it in ms graph and fetching tokens? I need to
have an idea on the convenience aspect on this. About the API clients, you
should try to stick to standard clients provided by original providers as
much as possible. If not try to go for a reputed client implementation form
third party. In either case, licenses of these clients should be compatible
with Apache License 2.0. I just had a brief look at ondrive api and it
seems like they don't have a standard java client [2]. However they have a
standard HTTP API [3] so if you use any standard http client, you should be
fine. I saw some people have already done that [4]

[2] https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive
[3]
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/developer/rest-api/api/driveitem_createuploadsession?view=odsp-graph-online
[4] https://www.example-code.com/java/onedrive_download_to_file.asp