Hi All,

We chose MFT as a code name as we carved out all file transfer use cases from
core Airavata. Now MFT has evolved significantly [1] and is most notably used
for large scale data transfers between NASA and ESA HLS Data [2] Transfers
between Openstack and AWS and IBM clouds.

If we choose the name Custos for the security spinoff [3] [4], it is probably
time to choose a name for MFT. Please keep your creative naming thoughts
flowing?

What would you name a more generic MFT without naming technology terms like
Transfers?

Cheers,
Suresh

[1] - https://github.com/apache/airavata-mft