Dear All,

I have been working on creating an application for cybershuttle
orchestration. A brief about cybershuttle - Cybershuttle helps in executing
a certain program/code on your machine or on remote compute resources. We
are using MFT agents to deal with all the data transfers required pre and
post execution of these programs.

So, the vision of the project I have been working on is to create a cross
platform application  to perform all the cybershuttle orchestration. As a
result an user will be able to login to the application and access the
cybershuttle resources. It will also let the user configure the
cybershuttle resources as per their requirements.

I would like to receive any early thoughts from the community.

Best regards,
Praneeth Chityala