Jeff,
We (Agari) use https://zoom.us/  it's super lightweight and easy to use.
You can easily record the presentation (to reshare later), share your
desktop, etc... The video/audio quality is great.

The free version limits each meeting to 40 minutes, which is how they get
people to pay for it.. I'd recommend getting the pro version of $14.99/mo
and canceling if you don't like it. You can then add the link on the
meet-up event page.

We recommend that airflow meet-up hosts stream and record the talks. I may
not be able to attend in person as I have a 1-week old newborn at home and
am on paternity leave, so this might be my only way to attend as well.

-s