Hello

Our setup is based on Celery and is made up of one worker per customer project plus one central scheduler. We find this setup quite convenient as it enables us to get a global view of all workflows while still enforcing an isolated execution context through the use of queues. Unfortunately, due a defection, we would like to take off one now unused Airflow worker. Is there a procedure to do so ? We have powered off the worker but it still shows up in Celery Flower.

I'd be please to get some suggestions.

At moment, I want my privacy to be protected.
https://mytemp.email/