Hi airflow team,

Is there any sample code to use "on_failure_callback" ?
I tried to use that as a callback to "post-process" when a task fails.
However, I cannot make it work.

The definition of my task is as below (just one task in my dag).

It invokes "task0_python_callable" which executes a command-line script and
it could drops exception. It in turns making task0 failed.
In that case, I am thinking it should trigger the "on_failure_callback"
function "task0_failure_cb", but it does not happen.

Any suggestion?
Thanks.

Jason

=========