Hi All,

I have been using Airflow for a while now and have a couple of questions that I
am hoping someone knows the answer to:

 1.  Is Airflow now Python 3 compatible? The documentation used to state that
Airflow was only compatible with Python 2.7
(<https://web.archive.org/web/20160310111640/http://pythonhosted.org/airflow/start.html>https://web.archive.org/web/20160502024539/http://pythonhosted.org/airflow/start.html)
 but that statement has since been removed.
 2.  I know Gunicorn does not run on Windows - is this the only component of
Airflow that does not run on Windows?

Cheers,
Luke Maycock
OLIVER WYMAN
luke.mayc...@affiliate.oliverwyman.com<mailto:luke.mayc...@affiliate.oliverwyman.com>
www.oliverwyman.com<http://www.oliverwyman.com/>

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If
you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail.
Thank you for your cooperation.