It is a new table named 'TaskExclusion'. The migration script for this is as
follows:

def upgrade():
    op.create_table(
        'task_exclusion',
        sa.Column('id', sa.Integer(), nullable=False),
        sa.Column('dag_id', sa.String(length=250), nullable=False),
        sa.Column('task_id', sa.String(length=250), nullable=False),
        sa.Column('exclusion_type', sa.String(length=32), nullable=False),
        sa.Column('exclusion_start_date', sa.DateTime(), nullable=False),
        sa.Column('exclusion_end_date', sa.DateTime(), nullable=False),
        sa.Column('created_by', sa.String(length=256), nullable=False),
        sa.Column('created_on', sa.DateTime(), nullable=False),
        sa.PrimaryKeyConstraint('id'))

def downgrade():
    op.drop_table('task_exclusion')

This is the PR for the exclusion of a task. We review our code internally
before setting up a PR into the main repo for the next review, hence the PR
being in our fork. The PR does not yet contain our unit tests.

Cheers,
Luke Maycock
OLIVER WYMAN
luke.mayc...@affiliate.oliverwyman.com<mailto:luke.mayc...@affiliate.oliverwyman.com>